This course is for students who want help with English grammar. It is designed for intermediate students. It concentrates on those structures which intermediate students want to use but which often cause difficulty. Some advanced students who have problems with grammar will also find this course useful.
Total Hours: 45
Duration of each Lesson: 1.5
Suggested Frequency: Once a week
- Identify different tenses
- Use relative clauses correctly
- Use passive voice if it is needed
- Modal Verbs
- Conditionals and wish
- Reported Speech
- Questions and auxiliary verbs
- “ing” and infinitive
- Articles and nouns
- Pronouns and determiners
- Relative clauses
- Adjectives and adverbs
- Hewings M., Advanced Grammar in Use 3rd Edition. (2013) Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
- Murphy R., English Grammar in Use 2nd Edition. (1998) Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.